How to Volunteer!
Volunteers must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who also plans on being a volunteer. You will then have an overview of what the Organization's focus and mission is and have an orientation of the foster site.
Natchitoches Hope for Paws has volunteers located throughout Natchitoches Parish and we’re always in need of more helping hands so we can continue to save the lives of our four legged friends. Don’t be Shy! If you don’t know how, we will train you.
Several ways a volunteer can help us:
- Foster a dog or cat in your home while we continue to find them a permanent home.
- Help walk a dog, brush them or give them a bath.
- Help by providing direct care by cleaning kennels.
- Help by working special events such as adoption days and fundraisers.
- Help by feeding the dogs.
- Help with yard work.
- Help by providing a helping hand to network what we do and recruit other volunteers and members.
- Help by putting your special talents to work in the service of a rescued dog or cat.
CLICK HERE to fill out and submit our Electronic Volunteer Application
CLICK HERE to download a printable Volunteer Application