On average, one rescue dog costs us over $150. (Spay/Neuter, heartworm check, vaccinations, deworming). All donations and proceeds from our fundraisers goes towards the ongoing rescue and medical attention of each rescue. Donate today and help us to continue our daily mission of saving and rehabilitating the unwanted dogs and cats in our community. If you wish to donate directly to our spay and neuter fund, please let us know when making the donation. Thank you to all of our fans and everyone who supports what we do everyday to provide safety, security and love to the abandoned and neglected dogs and cats within our Parish.
If you care to know more about sponsoring a rescue, feel free to contact us directly. We will email you a sponsor application.
Natchitoches Hope For Paws Wish List
- Diamond Naturals Adult Dog food - Chicken and Rice formula
- (Available at Tractor Supply, Amazon.com, and Chewy.com)
- Paper towels
- Old towels for bathing
- Martingale collars - size medium
- Adams flea spray
- Gift cards to Walmart or TractorSupply for supplies
- Large and puppy Milk Bones
- Clorox wipes
- Kuranda beds - visit www.kuranda.com and search our shelter for a discount
- Cat food- we donate to the Council on Aging for the elderly and their pets
You may purchase these items from your local store or from our Amazon wish list: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-1004712